Watching movies these days might be referred to as a waste of time though there are things you can benefit from watching movies. is it right or wrong to watch movies? Well, we can say yes or even no to it because it depends.
There are some certain things you can benefit from watching movies either at the cinemas or in your house and this is what we will look into in this article.
In our day to day activities, we need experiences and exposures in order to know what we might be expecting or what will come by for us after executing our plans to make things work out.
Don’t get me wrong and don’t think people without experiences or exposures are useless, NO. Everyone started from somewhere before they can get to a certain levels in their life.
Now, lets look at the things you can benefit from watching movies without having negative impact in you;
- Bring families, couples, children and friends together
- It motivates you and gives you an inspiration to become a better person
- You can learn new things from watching movies
- Watching movies can make children more creative than before
- For Unforgettable date night
- Watching movies relieves stress
- Watching foreign language movies can make you learn new language
- You can learn about new cultures by watching movies
1. Bring families, couples, children and friends together
When you watch interesting movies with your families, couples and children, you create a sign of union with them, laughing together, discussing the movie‘s next move or what will happen in the movie.
2. It motivates you and gives you an inspiration to become a better person
You need to see people solving problems not possible in movies as that can motivate you and make you believe you can solve that problem you have been facing for a very long time. Movies can motivate you and give you confidences in some aspect of life
3. You can learn new things from watching movies
Watching a creative movies where some actors create things or invent things you can probably love to learn about, things you don’t really understand in real life can possibly become easy learning it from a movie you really love.
4. Watching movies can make children more creative than before
There are movies with different king of rating for children with they can watch and understand well. Children watching other children in the movie doing things that are either common or common can basically motivate children that they can bring this thing up as their mate do so, therefore, it make them creative.
5. For Unforgettable date night
Going on a date with your girlfriend, wife, crush or friend might be unforgettable doing it in a cinema or probably a place they can enjoy themselves and chill together.
6. Watching movies relieves stress
Too much stress? Watching movie might be the solution, as there are some stresses that may not be really solved by watching movie but there are some witch needs relaxation therefore relieving the stress while you watch your movie.
7. Watching foreign language movies can make you learn new language
We have so many languages around the world and watching movies can give you a lot of exposures to different types of languages around the world.
8. You can learn about new cultures by watching movies
So many cultures around the whole world you might want to learn about or you love them so much that you might want to participate in their cultural activities but you get to know them through movies.
There are advantage and disadvantage of watching movies and as we all know, using or doing things too much is very bad in all aspect. Thank you for reading.
Itís hard to find experienced people about this topic, but you seem like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks